Friday 24 November 2017

Daily Post - November 24 - Brimstone

Pic-of-The-day - "Brimstone".

 


Photos from a tasting at Brimstone brewery in Ridgeway Ontario.

I went with a group from work for a tasting to explore the idea of making local brews available in the future maybe for special events or even on a more regular basis.

The first glass isn't full  because I took the much anticipated first sip and then thought "hey, I brought my camera, I should be taking photos of these".

After that I patiently snapped a photo or two of each sample before trying it.


If I remember correctly (it's been a few weeks now)
we sampled:

Enlightenment Blond Ale
Hail Mary Session Ale
Bitter Rivals English Bitter
Sinister Sinister IPA
Chicory Oatmeal Stout.













Click Subscribe and never miss a post.

Want to see more?
I'm also on TwitterRedbubble, Flickr, VimeoYouTube, & Google+.


No comments:

Post a Comment