Wednesday 8 February 2017

PoTd - February 8

https://www.flickr.com/photos/rumimume/
Pic-of-The-day

                                          Last of the Mystery lens photos

I wanted to do a comparison  between Vintage Manual Lenses* shooting vintage bottles. But with 5 lenses 3 adapters and 'real life' interrupting,  by the time I was done & had the images in Adobe Bridge I couldn't be completely sure exactly which photo was from which lens.   Although this set isn't useful as a side by side comparison they might be interesting.

The whole process was useful for me to get used to using the different lenses. 
I'll definitely be using them again & maybe I'll eventually get that side by side comparison done.

* * 1 Nikon, 1 Canon, & 3 Minolta lenses  on a Canon 80D.

Click Subscribe and never miss a post.

Want to see more?
I'm also on TwitterRedbubble, Flickr, VimeoYouTube, & Google+.


No comments:

Post a Comment