Saturday 31 December 2016

Music from a Garrison Christmas at Fort George (2016)





The Garrison Christmas at Fort George is on the same Day as the N.O.T.L. Santa Claus Parade. So for the last two years we've gone to the parade in the morning and the fort in the afternoon getting lots of photos and a little video. This year with a new camera (80D) making it easier to switch from stills to motion, I captured a l lot more motion (video). So much so that I  ended up with four motion pieces from the Fort, one overall & three extras just of the music & scenery in the Junior officers Quarters.
Every year I say "next year, I'll bring some gear & do it right" maybe next year really will be that year but, no promises.

If you like these Please go over to YouTube  & give them a like or leave a comment.

You can also, Click Subscribe and never miss a post.

Want to see more?   I'm also on  Flickr, Vimeo, Google+ & Twitter .

No comments:

Post a Comment