Friday 23 December 2016

Chrsitmas Menu

 Here is this years Chrsitmas menu. I didn't set out to make a blog post about Chrsitmas dinner it just sort of happened. I was making a list of what who's bring what, what we still needed & what I personally was responsible for & I suddenly realized that I was 3/4 of the way to having a blog post... so here it is.
If I've missed anything let me know & I'll update it.

2016 Christmas Menu
  
Main Dishes
Sweet Ham
Pork Tenderloin with Jamie's jerk sauce
Cabbage Rolls
Pork Pie 
Turkey

Side Dishes
Corn
Mashed potatoes
Sweet Potatoes Casserole
Crock Pot Mac & Cheese
Home Grown Carrots and Beets

Extras
Stuffing
Turkey Gravy
Cranberry Sauce 

Desert:
Fruitcake
Fruit Pavlova
Ice Cream Bombe



Sweet Treats: cookies, squares,  chocolate, fudge, hard candy
Savory Nibbles: Cheese, Crackers, Olives, home made Pickles & Preserves, nuts, Fruit.
Drinks: Juice, pop, tea, coffee, Red & White Wines, Selection of Beers,  
Specialty DIY Bar with all the tools & recipes for special hot or cold drinks.



No comments:

Post a Comment