Wednesday 20 September 2017

PoTd - September 20 | Entopy

https://www.flickr.com/photos/rumimume/
Pic-of-The-day

 Pic-of-The-day - "Entropy".


Have I ever mentioned that I love rust?  well, I do love rust, a lot.  I'm fascinated by any form of entropy. Weathering, rust, decay and aging they are all part of the same process & I love them all. 

Entropy is appealing,  or at least the visual signs of entropy are appealing.  Lots of us are drawn to images & drawn to make images of things that are weathered, rusted & decayed. 


We all know nothing lasts forever & I think that part of the attraction, to see things that demonstrate that idea. 

We spend so much time fighting entropy.  We clean & paint & repair all the time fighting this process. Sometimes it nice to accept decline & enjoy it, even if only in an image. Maybe it reminds us that sometimes, it's OK to let things go & let nature take it's course.

The hardest part of this post was  only picking a few photos to represent entropy. It's so appealing.


Click Subscribe and never miss a post.

Want to see more?
I'm also on TwitterRedbubble, Flickr, VimeoYouTube, & Google+.

No comments:

Post a Comment