Friday 30 September 2016

PoTd - September 30


https://www.flickr.com/photos/rumimume/
Pic-of-The-day








 Pic-of-The-day - "A Closer Look".
This series features homegrown heirloom tomatoes*.  As everyone with a garden knows, when tomatoes turn ripe, they all seem to ripen at the same time. So we had a whole bunch of different types of tomatoes waiting to be bagged & frozen for the winter. I was just going to take a shot or two..  and then got a bit carried away. I tried a few different things with composition, lighting & post production, I think some things worked better than others so, please let me know what you think. 

*more about heirloom plants


Click Subscribe and never miss a post.
You can get my "Pic-of-The-day" in your Twitter feed by following @rumimumesf on Twitter.

Want to see more?
I'm also on  Redbubble, Flickr, VimeoYouTube, & Google+.


No comments:

Post a Comment