Thursday 22 September 2016

It's finally autumn!







I love Fall!
The less oppressive weather, the softer sun light, the falling leaves, Halloween & the great photo opportunities all appeal to me.

So, in recognition of the 1st day of autumn here in the northern hemisphere I'm starting to post Autumn photos I took last year but didn't get around to posting.

I'll continue posting fall photos in small(ish) batches over the next little while.

Once the signs of fall arrive here in the Niagara region I'll be posting nice fresh fall photos.

As always you can click Subscribe and never miss a post.

You can get my "Pic-of-The-day" in your Twitter feed by following @rumimumesf on Twitter.

Want to see more?
I'm also on  Redbubble, Flickr, VimeoYouTube, & Google+.


No comments:

Post a Comment