Friday 17 January 2014

Time for a Happy Dance!

Happy Dance!

(As mentioned recently) I've been making an effort to get more eyes on my photos & it seems to be working.  I've had very nearly 1000 views on flickr in the last 3days, a well as more faves & comments than usual.
 
These may not be earth shattering numbers, but I'm pretty happy with them.

The next job is to get some more traffic to my video content. This can be a bit more difficult. Watching a video is more of a commitment than checking out a few pics.

I hope to get a bit video traffic when I release a new project next week.

The plan is to have a trailer out my Monday in all the usual places.

www.flickr.com/photos/66888488@N02/
www.redbubble.com/people/rumimume
www.youtube.com/rumimume
www.vimeo.com/rumimume
www.rumimume.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment