Wednesday 6 February 2019

PoTd -

https://www.flickr.com/photos/rumimume/
Pic-of-The-day
It's Back ! I wish I could say "Back by popular demand", but it's back.  Mostly because I haven't been posting enough and PoTd is a little more stream lined than some other types of posts.

Starting with a photo & adding a description & maybe a bit of background is usually more straight forward than looking around the world and coming up with something to write about, then writing, then editing, & then making a photo or graphic to go with the writing.

That being said I do hope to do some posts that are more focused on the writing than the images . I might even get around to some posts About writing or at least what I'm writing.   I'm hoping to get back to work on a script I was working on as a writing exercise/practice. If that happens I also hope to put some progress updates and possibly samples here on the blog. 


A Shot of the Scow itself from the the 2018 event Commemorating the stranding of the Old Scow above Niagara Falls & unveiling of new plaques telling it's story.



Click Subscribe and never miss a post.

Want to see more?
I'm also on TwitterRedbubble, Flickr, VimeoYouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment