Wednesday 27 December 2017

Holiday Greeting


 
Here's set of 4 personalized Christmas greeting I made for different households in my family to use a holiday greetings on social media.

They are all variations on the same format, but all have they're own twist. 

I've  been going through a wide range of tutorials to improve my skills in the Adobe suite of software.  So I took a few different elements and came up with these Christmas greetings.

If your interested,  some of the elements where created in Photoshop & the rest in After effects.  I was going to use Illustrator for some elements but found out I could do them in AE just as well, which (aside from making something cool for people) was one of the reasons to make them. So I could get some practice and learn something new.


Click Subscribe and never miss a post.

Want to see more?
I'm also on TwitterRedbubble, Flickr, VimeoYouTube, & Google+.

No comments:

Post a Comment