Friday 13 January 2017

PoTd - January 13


https://www.flickr.com/photos/rumimume/
Pic-of-The-day

 The starting gate at Fort Erie Race Track, getting a final once over before going away til next spring.
It's taken me so long to get this posted that this photo that the new racing season seems just around the corner. 


My feeling that the new season is close, is probably because my day job is working on media & promotions for that new season. 

Like some people have to work on Christmas (ads photos, videos etc.)  in July, I spend my winter preparing different types of media to encourage people to come spend sunny summer afternoons at the track & warm evenings at the Tiki Bar. 


Click Subscribe and never miss a post.
You can get my "Pic-of-The-day" in your Twitter feed by following @rumimumesf on Twitter.

Want to see more?
I'm also on  Redbubble, Flickr, VimeoYouTube, & Google+.


No comments:

Post a Comment