Monday 31 October 2016

PoTd - October 31


https://www.flickr.com/photos/rumimume/
Pic-of-The-day

Pic-of-The-day - "Frozen".
I was surprised how much light gets in with this lens*. In fact it often lets in more light than I want/need. I've learned that I can stop it down and still get some interesting vintage bokeh.  But sometimes (like this shot) I don't stop down enough and end up with some blown highlights.

This series was all taken with a vintage 50mm (*canon 1.8 FD) on a 70D.  It's a small waterfalls in Duff, that has the advantage that there is a little staircase that lets you get reasonably close to the water.

Click Subscribe and never miss a post.
You can get my "Pic-of-The-day" in your Twitter feed by following @rumimumesf on Twitter.

Want to see more?
I'm also on  Redbubble, Flickr, VimeoYouTube, & Google+.


No comments:

Post a Comment