Thursday 29 August 2013

Link of The Day - DSLR Dynamics (workshop)

Not really convinced about this one.

It's a 1 day workshop for DSLR Video put on by Planet5D  and taught by mitch (of planet 5D) & Barry Andersson (a DP I'm not familiar with).

I'm hesitant, because I'm not sure if it's going to show me new &/ better ways of doing things or is it  another "How to shoot Video" aimed at stills photographers that are trying out motion
(video). 

There is nothing wrong with beginners workshops, their great, I loved the ones I attended. 
It's just that I know how to use camera and use a picture style, and how to do dual system sound.  I have a slider, a shoulder rig & a (DIY) dolly.

I'm looking for how to get the most out of dual system sound, how to improve camera motion, & how to do it more efficiently. It doesn't seem clear that this workshop will give me that.

Check ti out and see what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment